Quake LIVE Beta Invite Trivia

Contests, give-aways, and similar features will be posted here.

Quake LIVE Beta Invite Trivia

Postby theph3nom on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:04 pm

After finally receiving access to the Quake LIVE beta this weekend, I must say I am rather impressed. I was a little weary to see how a browser based FPS would work, but so far I have absolutely no complaints. To tell you the truth, putting the game in fullscreen and fragging away makes the game look and feel just like Quake 3 on steroids. I will save the review, however, for when the game is open to the public, for copyright reasons.

Beta testers such as myself also receive the ability to distribute invites to friends to join the fun. We are allowed a certain number of invites at a time and they come in batches when there are slots available for more players. That being said, I currently have no invites to give out. However, in the near future, the invite pool will be updated and I will be able to give out a set number of invites. I couldn't think of anyone I would rather share my invites with more than those of you who help make the CHC community so great. It's time to give back.

Here's how it will go down:

- Simply email your answers to the trivia questions in the latest round given bellow to admin@criticalhitcontent.com.
- To qualify you must be a member of the forum, born in or after 1995, and currently NOT a Quake LIVE beta tester.
- In each round, one winner will be chosen using a random number generator from those that got all of the questions right.

*Please note: new rounds will be put up as I have to chance to distribute keys, so PAY ATTENTION TO THIS THREAD! Once the winner of the first round is decided, an invite will be sent to the email used to sign up on the forums once I have the ability to do so. I can not send what I don't yet have. :)
theph3nom

Highscores: 12

Re: Quake LIVE Beta Invite Trivia

Postby theph3nom on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:40 pm

ROUND 1:

Here are the first five questions/fill ins. Remember, you must get it right to qualify for the drawing! Good luck! ^_^

In the original F.E.A.R., the player takes the role of a protagonist known simply as __________.

Again, email your answer to admin@criticalhitcontent.com, and if you get it correct, you will be entered in the drawing for the Round 1 winner and a Quake LIVE beta invite.
theph3nom

Highscores: 12

Postby dabora on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:59 am

Physical exercise is considered important for maintaining physical fitness and overall health (including healthy weight), building and maintaining healthy bones, muscles and joints, promoting physiological well-being, reducing surgical risks, and strengthening the immune system. Aerobic exercises, such as walking, running and swimming, focus on increasing cardiovascular endurance and muscle density. Anaerobic exercises, such as weight training or sprinting, increase muscle mass and strength. Proper rest and recovery are also as important to health as exercise, otherwise the body exists in a permanently injured state and will not improve or adapt adequately to the exercise. The above two factors can be compromised by psychological compulsions (eating disorders, such as exercise bulimia, anorexia, and other bulimias), misinformation, a lack of organisation, or a lack of motivation.

Pass4sure CISM
Pass4sure LOT-959
Pass4sure LOT-832
Pass4sure 000-607
dabora

Postby zara678 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:08 am

Congratulations on having one of the most sophisticated blogs Ive arrive across in some time! Its just incredible how a lot you can take away from some thing simply because of how visually beautiful it is. Youve put collectively a good weblog space –great graphics, videos, layout. This is certainly a must-see weblog!
000-106|| 000-152|| 000-153|| 642-481|| 650-251|| HP0-J41|| 000-968|| 642-654|| JN0-343|| 1z0-053
zara678

Postby dabora on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:29 am

If you want to create a stunning web graphic or webpage design why not borrow from the best? it's common practice for copywriters to keep a swipe file of great copy that has been known to generate great sales results. I'm amazed that graphic designers rarely follow this example. Even if you're not a graphic designer you'll want to try this technique. This method is so simple; you'll be producing web layouts quickly and easily. I want to share with you some tips to start your own image swipe file and how to build it up to be one of your most powerful design tools. Whether you just dabble in design or you are a serious graphic design professional, these tips will be extremely useful for you.

1z0-518| Pass4sure 1z0-533| 1z0-545| Pass4sure ST0-29B| Pass4sure 117-102| Pass4sure 1z0-047| Pass4sure 640-801| Pass4sure 6002-1
dabora

Return to Community Contests